I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm hoping you will help me choose the right picture for one of my Mother's Day gifts. Mother's Day is coming up May 9, and I'm making a necklace with pendants of my granddaughters for my daughter, my mother, and the other grandma. (I'm also treating myself to one!) It may seem early to be doing this, but it's not too soon to shop when you're making personalized gifts; my deadline is April 22.
The 21" necklace will look like this, except it will have two pendants instead of one.
I love both of these pictures of 7-month-old Kalaiya because
- she's happy
- she doesn't have a binky in her mouth
- she's not lying down
But now I can't decide which one I want to make into the necklace pendant. You see, I'm only using crops of her face. First, let me show you what Keeleigh's pendant looks like: you'll have to go to the link.
Now, here are the two pendants I've made of Kalaiya:
Which one do you think I should make? K1 or K2? It will hang next to Keeleigh's on the necklace.
You can let me know by going to the end of this post and clicking on COMMENT to comment on the blog. You can also email me at email@example.com to vote.
I know you didn't say, "What's in it for me?", but guess what? There's something in this for you!
My deadline to order these gifts in time for Mother's Day is April 22, but I can't wait that long. I'll choose the winning pendant by Friday, April 16 from all of your votes.
Then...I'll pool all of the contact addresses who voted for the winning image, and I'll pick one to receive a free 12x12 poster credit from Heritage Makers! There's so much you can do with a 12x12! That's a great size for a hanging OR standing 12x12 frame, or a decoupaged 12x12 or larger ceramic tile. Even simpler, it can go into a photo album sleeve.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MAKING HM JEWELRY FOR MOTHER'S DAY?
Here are 2 ways:
- Email me and I'll send you the simple directions for making a necklace pendant or bracelet.
- Go to my website, www.sharefamilystories.com, and open a free account. You can make the jewelry with the FREE, BASIC account, and all you pay for is the product that you make and shipping. There are explicit directions on the website.
- If you decide to make a Mother's Day present from Heritage Makers, I'm your personal tutor, so contact me for help, PLEASE.
- April 22 is the deadline for ordering publishing in time for Mother's Day.
THANKS FOR VOTING! I appreciate it.
P + S IS BEST! for Mother's Day ~Donna